A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

So....for those of you following the countdown: There are two days until Thune gets here. Excited doesn't cover how I'm feeling. I'm already having trouble sleeping. I had to get Thune's present assembled and set up, so I got that done today. Tomorrow I'm going shopping for a dress for New Years. My friend Erin is helping me pick out something extra hot.....just because I don't really get a lot of chances to dress up. And....it'll be exciting to see Thune's reaction. *giggle*

Christmas was good. I celebrated two on Saturday, and another two on Sunday. Thank you to everyone's thoughtfulness. I had a really great Christmas. It was great to see a lot of people that I don't see on a regular basis. There were a few I didn't get to see, but oh well I suppose. I spent Christmas day alone, but that was by choice. I wanted to relax. The only person I really wanted to spend the day was Thune and that wasn't possible, so I decided to just be sad on my own. I went running on the trail behind my house, and did some laundry before going to work at 3. So, it was a productive day, just a lonely one. The holidays definetly are the hardest times to be without the one you love.

The best part of moving to the 'burbs: My car insurance went down $37 a month. Coincidence that I always complained about the drivers on that side of town? Me thinks not....

I guess that's really about all. I will update with some pictures of Thune and I, probably after Saturday because that's when I celebrate Christmas with Thune's family. Should be interesting because my family and his will converge on Amy and Dennis' (Thune's parents) house.

That really is all, I promise this time. Love to you all, and G'day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home