A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Monday, March 10, 2008



So, my birthday came and went. And with it one mild hangover (yes, mild). Drink offers free drinking for the birthday individuals as long as you bring three friends. So...needless to say we had a pretty darn good time. I've been drinking a lot less lately, like only once in the last month and a half or so, and I like it. A more mature stance on alcohol, I will say.

The house stuff is rolling on. I think we're going to move the weekend after we sign (March 29th-30th). Hopefully all goes as planned.

In other news: we found out that combining our insurance policies for car insurance saves me about $700 dollars in 6 months, which of course the insurance company didn't tell us. We'd been using the same company all along and paying a lot more than we should have. Leave it to corporate america, I suppose.

That's really about all, I guess. Birthdays, moving, working, wedding, etc. Thune's working on getting a job, thank the lord. Enough said-g'night all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home