A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

So that "stress is semi starting to build" is over. Now it's just really starting to build. I'm glad that I handle stress well-because goodness sakes is it tough. The little things (that when added together equal big things) are starting to get annoying. Nothing big yet to deal with, just minute details. I guess the only sort of big thing would be dealing with RSVP's and tracking people down that haven't responded yet. Seriously people, July 1st means July 1st. Now I get to stalk, call, email, etc to find out who's coming. For shame my friends/family/acquaintances, and yes because Amy is such a well loved individual, complete strangers. I know a good chunk of the guest list, but some of them-I have no idea, and neither does Thune.

And don't even get me started on my soon-to-be-husband and his lack of getting his groomsmen motivated to get their tuxes fitted and ordered. UGh....He's literally still on the fence about the last groomsman, if he's coming or not. He says he's got a "seventh stringer" lined up if that guy bails. STRESS...I think so. I'm fighting the bridezilla urge, mainly because he stresses me out :)

So...I have my first dress fitting this Thursday. I held off until now because I'm in week 4 of Farrell's and I've changed some. I realize I'll change more, but hopefully they can negotiate to go an extra inch or so in to accomadate the changes that are still yet to happen. It's a tough program, but the motivation that I needed to get going.

Anyhow, that's really all. Invites for the bachelorette party will be going out. It's July 19th, but as I said they'll be going out tomorrow I believe. Take care, and love you all :) G'day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home