A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So, we're only three days away from our honeymoon, and I'm so super excited. I've been telling everyone if it snows one more time before we leave (it's up to three times in a week and a half)I'm not coming home!!

I cannot wait to spend an entire week laying around on the beach, by the pool and otherwise exploring things. Yay.

I dont know how much contact I'll have with the outside world. I do know there are some public access computers, so I'll try to check my email while I'm there a few times. I'm also fairly confident that my cell phone won't work while we're there, so phone calls are pointless.

I hope you all have a great week, and I'll talk to you all when we get back! G'day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home