A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

For those of you counting: 6 days until the wedding. For those of you not counting, I get married in a few days :)

I'm starting to get excited. Mainly because of what a great time it'll be, and the people that we get to see come up for the wedding. Also for the fact that it seems like I've waited a lifetime to marry my best friend. The person that I have absolutely no doubt I'm meant to be with for the rest of my days. Mushy stuff aside, it's going to be grand. And a lot of work, as I hear marriage isn't as easy as everyone seems to think it is. Yay work.

Anyhow, that's really all. I work today (Sunday) and then Tuesday and I'm off for the rest of the time, and for a week after the wedding. Yay to vacations. Then in December we take our honeymoon to the Domincan Republic, Puerto Plata at an all inclusive resort. Which I'm WAY excited to have come around, especially when it's december and icky in Iowa.

can't wait to see you all in 6 days. Love you all, and g'day

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

You should post the when/where wedding details somewhere online. You know... in case someone can't seem to find their invitation at the moment, but still would like to show up at all the right places and all the right times. :)

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home