A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

18 days away and my name officially changes. CRAZY......

The stress is still about the same level, trying to make sure that everyone is on the same page is a touch difficult. But, we're making it.

Presents have started coming in the mail, and I think that we FINALLY have the final count for the RSVP's. Lets just hope we dont get any more RSVP's for 7 (yes-7) from one family that we dont even know. Yay.

This weekend is my bachelorette party, so I'm quite sure that it'll be a blast. We got a hotel for the weekend downtown, so no one has to drive. A bunch of people from work are coming, as well as friends and my bridal party (and even my mom and grandma) so it ought to be an interesting, hilarious time.

I suppose that's really about it. Farrell's is going really well. At week 5 (last week) I'd lost 9 pounds, 5 inches off of my body. And...people are starting to notice. I had them take in my wedding dress a half inch on each side just to be sure that it'll fit when I do my final fitting on the 25th.

But, that's really all for now. Take care, and love you all. G'day :)

1 Comments:

Blogger 2 Gookins said...

Why would you invite people you don't know?

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home