A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

So, as with all the other posts I've had in a little while-not a lot is new.

Thune is away on Annual Training (AT) right now, to California. Apparently this stretch of California had a cell phone tower that was engulfed in the fires out here, and thus I hadnt talked to him in 3 days until yesterday. Even in Honduras last summer I was able to talk to him almost daily. There's something wrong with the fact that he's in the country, but has to walk an entire mile to get reception for his cell phone (even though he sweetly did yesterday and I love him for doing so).

I got to see Sandra and Lilly last week, and plan on doing so again this week. I miss them, and probably didnt realize how much until I saw them for the first time in a long time.

Besides that, absolutely nothing is new. Thune & I are going to Vegas in September, and I'm really excited. We're going with some other couples and my friend Danielle. And as far as I know we're planning on trying to start a family after we return from Vegas. I say as far as I know because I'm back on Weight watchers and havent decided if I want to make lifetime again before we start trying or just try now and return to Weight Watchers afterwards. Hmm...decisions :)

Oh, in my last post I said Thune graduates in Spring 2011, its actually 2010, so two semesters away from having another college grad in the household :)

Have a good day all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home