A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Monday, May 10, 2010




So, as you can see-I've done a bit of developing lately. The first picuture was at 10 weeks. The second, at 23 weeks. Makes me scared for what 30+ weeks is going to look like!

From 14 weeks or so on, I've been feeling great and really been enjoying pregnancy. Very few side effects, minor swelling and just minimal discomfort. So, it's been a great ride thus far. (I'm not disillusioned enough to think it's going to stay this way, I promise). Of course I've been having pregnancy brain, though I've seemed less fuzzy lately. Still have moments where I cant remember shit, drop shit, etc. It's entertaining, I'm sure.

I have one more 4 week OB appointment, and then it's on to every 2 weeks. Luckily, my OB office is just in the parking lot of my place of employment. Score :)

I'm not, however, delivering at my place of employment. I work out West, and am much more comfortable delivering downtown with luxuries like a NICU and neonatologist on staff. A delivery can easily go from great to bad in a matter of seconds, so I've chosen to deliver at Methodist downtown.

Anyway, I realize this is all baby related but that happens to be what is consuming the lives of my dear husband and myself lately.

He did graduate, and takes boards June 4th. WOOHOO! Now lets hope he can find a job!! Love you all, G'day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home