A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Introducing



Here's little miss at 7 weeks

I realize that she will be two months old this week, so I'm a bit behind on this...but here's Emma Grace. Born August 28th, 2010, 6 lbs 5 oz 19 inches long. She was born at 8:51 after a long induction!!

She's the love of our lives, and already has changed so much!! We couldnt be happier, she's a great sleeper and eater and just makes life so exciting and so much fun *and of course work*.

I'm still off work, going back Nov. 11th. I was able to take 10 weeks off, so that's been great. I'm getting excited to go back though, I cant really get a lot accomplished when I'm at home with her. Just small things which kind of drives me crazy.

I suppose, that's really about it. We have a great baby! We're very blessed parents! Thinking of having baby number two (or at least creating said baby) next year. Love you all :) G'day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home