A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Thursday, February 22, 2007




Wow...what a semester.

I've been ridiculously busy. As in, actually have to do a few hours of homework on the weekend busy. Not having my laptop is making it so that I have to spend hour upon hour in the computer lab. In the last two days alone, I've spent around 5 hours researching data for my semester long project.

School is going well, in fact, it's half over already. But that just means that the stress is in full swing, really. The class that Eric and I share is ridiculous, and I'm at the point where I don't much care to read the material any more. I think it's silly and redundant. We always say the same thing every class, and the same individuals complain about whatever it is that they have to complain about. But, whatever, it's my last semester so I guess I'll shut up and deal with it.

Last weekend, we got Kevin to go out to the Loft with Erin, Tiff, Aj, Russ, Sandra, Kevin's Sister Kari, and I. It was pretty good, from what I can remember. And when I say I can't remember...I think we all realize what I'm implying. It was good times, I must admit. I think everyone had a blast...but we all felt like crap on Sunday. I am certain of that.

Thune's birthday was Tuesday, and my brother's is today. Mine is in two weeks from today exactly. Thune got his wisdom teeth taken out yesterday also, so he looks like a chipmunk-but a hot one. If that's possible..lol. He's on oxycodon for pain though, so I bet he doesn't care what he looks like at this point. He's done remarkably well, I was out for three days just on codeine alone. What a champ my darlin is, eh?

Only 2 months and 3 days until I get to see Thune again, which means I graduate in that much time as well. Scary, I realize. I should probably start to apply for some jobs...yikes.

Regarding Weight Watchers...I've been absolutely starving for the last few weeks, and I don't understand why. I've also fluctuated the same pound off and on for the last couple of weeks. It's frustrating...but of course I'm not giving up. I just don't get what's going on.

Oh, I went shopping last weekend. It was good, I got a pair of jeans, three shirts, and a dress from Gap for $150, which is pretty darn good.

I also hit the curb (think curb check, but on ice) and my car is making a noise when I turn the wheel to the left at any speed higher than 35. Hopefully Russ can take a look and figure out what it is....it's nothing serious I realize but it's damn annoying :)

Anyhow, time to head to work. I just thought I would update since I hadn't in a while. Pray for my sanity all. Love you all, have a g'day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home