A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007





So...I apologize that it's been so long since I last posted. There has been a whole lot of stress involved....mixed in with a birthday weekend, and last weekend being St. Patrick's Day.

This week is Spring Break, which really only means that I don't have to go to school. I'm still doing homework, had to take my car in to get the oil changed and it looked at because of the stupid noise it's making. And I had to get all my NCLEX stuff in order, so when I graduate I can actually get liscensed. Oh, and I have to get finger printed. I guess I shouldn't forget to do that, eh? The Iowa Board of Nursing Requires fingerprints for background check and liscensure, at least I think that's the reason.

Anyhow, so it's really not been too relaxing of a Spring Break. I've been busy, and it's only going to be not busy this weekend when I travel with my friends to Minnesota to go see my friend Josh. I'm pretty much excited....lots of good friends will be around,and it'll be a get-away though it's not too far away. Should be fun :)

My birthday weekend was fun...we'll leave it at that. I made it into Juice Magazine, to which I got ridaculed about. There's nothing wrong with doing a shot...the only potential problem would be that there was someone sitting on top of me pouring it down my throat. However, you only live once....so might as well try something new *giggle*

I graduate in a month and 7 days, so that's exciting. Which means I'll also see Thune in a month and 5 days. Woohoo :) I'll be getting invites and announcements out as soon as I get motivated to fill them out. Also, I'll be having a picnic at Raccoon River Park that everyone is invited to, it'll be the 29th which is the Sunday after graduation, because I graduate on Saturday afternoon. I decided to have it on a Sunday because I have pinning Friday, Baccalaurete and Graduation on Saturday, so I thought I'd be pooped. That, and Thune wouldn't like having so many things scheduled in one day either. He gets cranky when I schedule a ton of stuff for his leave. Blah, I say, blah.

Anyhow, I'm nervous/excited/whatever to get the heck out of school. It'll happen soon, but it still feels like a million miles away. Buckle down time, I suppose ;)I guess that's really all for now, I'm tired and I think I should probably go take a shower before I go pick up my car and go to work. Have a good day all :)

Update: The noise was a wheel bearing going out, which was replaced free of charge. Gotta love the 30,000 mile warranty :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home