A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Monday, April 16, 2007




These were taken on Saturday night at Miss Kitty's. I had Allie take a picture of me, because I thought my outfit was cute and to show Thune. He made fun of it, and told me I should listen to his fashion advice. Something tells me a t-shirt, jeans and New Balance wardrobe wouldn't look as cute on me as it does on him. I told him I won't take his advice: he said to stop watching MTV and then following their advice. It's a battle, I tell ya.

I finally got to go out with Allie, it had been quite a while. The kisses picture is to our men, because her fiancee lives in Dubuque, and Thune's far away as well. She's newly engaged, so that's super exciting. Anyhow, just a sidenote :) I then went home from the bar and drank more, right up until 3 am. Needless to say I regretted that the next morning.

This is the last week of classes. I graduate in 12 days, Thune flies in in only 10 days. I just wrote my last paper for my entire college career last night. It was a bit eerie. But, in a good way of course. I'm so excited to see my darlin, and just as excited to graduate. But nervous, because it's a bittersweet moment.

Weight Watchers has been frustrating lately. I gained a bit of weight, because I've been lifting and because I've just been stinking hungry lately. So those two things together have been making me angry. I've been working out a ton, and it's hard to take gaining weight or staying the same just to gain muscle. Oh well, I'll quit complaining. But I am over my goal weight, and had to start paying. That made me angry.

Anyhow, no new word on the job front. I filled all my paperwork out, and have to go get my physical on Wednesday. That should be fun. I just cant wait to get life started...those of you who know me well know I'm not the least bit patient. This is definely no exception :)

I sent out everyone's graduation invites, so I'm sure you should all be getting them soon.

That's all that is really going on I suppose, just thought I'd update a bit. I'm going to Ames this weekend to celebrate VEISHA, I believe so I'm sure there will be stories to be told about that. Have a good week, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home