A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I know I shouldn't complain...because as soon as I do, I'm going to get slammed at work. But, it's incredibly slow and I don't have much else to do, so complain I will. There is no room on the floor for new patients, because the ones who are here are not going home today. SO, we're stuck in slow motion all day today. Blah...it makes being a nurse incredibly boring. I've done about a million and a half laps around this place.

But, work is going well. I've been learning and growing and having at least a bit of fun getting to know the people. They're all pretty awesome, so that's great for me. I'm going to love it here, I just know it. There is a good mix of new and older people, so we get all avenues of personalities. It is fun, indeed.

I already had to go get my ring fixed, which I'm sure is no surprise to anyone. I hit a wall with it yesterday, and it bent the hell out of the prong. I swiftly took it to Jared's and they had it fixed by 7:15 last night. Yay for extended service plans....Thune knew what he was doing when it bought it obviously. I told Thune that had happened and he said "The way I see it, the extended service plan has already paid for itself." Indeed my love, indeed.

Um...I move in three days. I'm already all packed and I'll be taking a load on Friday after work. Which means I'll have to pack it up tomorrow night....yay for moving. I hate it, almost as much as I hate rain. And I hate rain ALOT.

I got my first paycheck, which was not too shabby. But, I'm moving so all the money is already spent. Yucky for adult world :)

And, studying for boards is going well. I have to force myself to do it, because I take them here shortly and need to do so. But, after it's all over it's drunk-drunk time. Someone asked me what I'm doing after I take boards (hint, it's on a Friday), so I said "I know it'll include alcohol."

That's also the plan for after moving....I promised the individuals who have offered to help me move free beer and pizza. Never underestimate booze and food :)

Rob-thanks for the comment, it means a lot to me. We should get together soon...perhaps within the next couple of weeks. Call me.

That's all for now. Love you all and g'day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home