A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

So...work is going pretty well. I'm getting used to the floor, the individuals are amazing on the floor. So, within a few months I should be good to go.

I do take boards the first week in June, but I don't want to tell anyone the date because they say that that only causes stress when everyone is asking if I passed. So, I take them the first week of June, and I'll call ya'll super excited WHEN I pass, not if.

I found out yesterday that I got the apartment that I applied for. It is in Bondurant, and they are brand new. It's a two bedroom, one bath with central air and a washer dryer. It's on the top floor. I already went on a shopping spree to get dishes and whatnot, because I'm starting from square one. Thank goodness I had already accumulated some towels and bathroom stuff. I have a couch coming from either Ari (THune's brother) or Brad's mom, and a chair coming from Brad's mom. I also bought a tv stand and an entertainment center at a garage sale this past weekend with my grandma. This is exciting and nerve wracking because I have to live by myself until Thune comes back. I've never lived completely on my own, so it should be interesting. I'm looking forward to decorating and being able to do whatever I want, without walking on eggshells for fear of making someone mad. Blah, I say. But, I move in on Saturday May 26th, because I didn't want to move that close to the day that I take boards.

Anyhow, that's really about all. I'll post pictures of my ring, and pictures from graduation, etc when I get my new computer. Thune's brother is building one for me, since it happens to be about the same price to build from the ground up as it is to buy one from some place like Dell. And, it'll be super quiet with way more RAM.

Life is an interesting chain of events this week, and really this entire month. It's shown me what I can take, and is teaching me what I'm made of. Stubborn, determined,and I don't give up without what I want.

Right now all I want is my soldier back, a house to live in, and a successful career. And luckily, they're all on the way :)

Have a good day all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Yay for the apartment! I'm glad things are working out. :)

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home