A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Friday, July 20, 2007

So, I got an interesting wake up call today from my uncle John. My grandma (dad's mom) passed away in the middle of the night. I was absolutely in shock, because while I knew she was ill and in the hospital, I had no idea that it'd end like this or this soon. I had spent the last week in the hospital visiting her for about 20 minutes everyday before work. That really has been my mental saving grace in the situation. I went to see her yesterday before work, but she wasn't there and I didn't ask where she was. So, I feel incredibly guilty and/or upset that I didn't truly get a chance to say goodbye.

Anyhow, that's all I guess. Just thought I'd let everyone know, even though none of you really knew her. I barely knew her, unfortunately. Have a good day all!

1 Comments:

Blogger thisbearbites said...

You did get to say your good-bye.
You barely knew her, but God's Grace allowed you to spend time with her almost every day this past week.
A time for every season.
Love you hon....

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home