A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007



So, today marks the end of my three days off in a row. I'm pretty glad, actually. Because...I'm super freaking board. It would seem that all of my friends either were out of town for the 4th holiday, or had other plans. So, I would up waking up early, helping mom move....laying out in the sun for a while, then having dinner with mom, her boyfriend and my grandma. And now I'm sitting her eating cookies and drinking beer by myself. Go me :)

Anyhow, I went shopping with Eric the other day. It was great to see him again, after seeing him two times a week and then not at all. It was refreshing :) Really it was more of a "I shopped and talked, he followed and talked back" sort of situation, but it was good regardless. Definetly good to catch up.

But yea, I think I'm going to go now. Got drinking to do, and no one to do it with. G'night all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home