A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Saturday, August 18, 2007



I freaking love these girls, but Allie's missing. This was from last weekend, we went to Miss Kitty's. Dani was back in the town for the weekend, so it was time to put the drinking hat back on for the evening. Mom was the chauffer, thanks a million again mom :)

So, Thune will be home in around 12 hours. I've had a stomach ache and the antsies all week. Haven't been able to sit still, or be calm all week :) Love is a funny thing like that I guess. This morning I woke up at 6 am cuz I couldn't sleep, and decided to clean the apartment. I'm sure the neighbors loved that, but oh well.

I'm going to the fair tonight, to take my mind off the situation. Otherwise I might drive myself crazy. Oh, went to the doctor's yesterday and we decided to try a new kind of birth control. Not that anyone wants to think about this, but the one that I was on over two years ago made me emotional, a bitch all the time, and took away my sex drive. So, we're trying a low hormone birth control. If this doens't work, I'm going to go with something non-hormonal. Lets face it, some women can't handle excess hormones. I might be one of those. Anyhow, I thought it was time to adress that issue, seeing as how Thune'll be home soon and I don't need little baby thune's running around any time soon. It's spreading like wildfire these days, on my nursing floor and elsewhere.

Anyhow, I'll post more probably tomorrow when Thune's sleeping and I'm bored. Love yall :) G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home