A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Sunday, August 19, 2007




So, Thune came home at 7:30 this morning. We "initiated" the new place, if you will :) Then we laid around for a few more hours, he slept: I couldnt sleep. I then decided to go to lunch with my girlfriends because I thought he was going to sleep for a good portion of the day. I guess he decided to unpack, or clean, or sort or something-because when I got home today from lunch-this is what I found.

That whole adjusting to another person being in my intimate environment thing has just risen to a whole new level :) I said all along I'd have the hardest time adjusting, and I was right. I about had a freaking heart attack-this is the biggest mess this place has ever seen. Even the red paint in the carpet pales by comparison.

So, tonight's mission is to clean this crap up and then go grocery shopping. Thune is very excited to have a Casey's close for pizza, so I think we'll have that for dinner. Sounds like a good plan anyhow.

Anyway, thats all for now. I'm so excited to have him home that I can even overlook this ridiculous mess!! Love you all, and G'day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I see London, I see France, I see Thunie's unerpants. I think. Probably. They're in there somewhere.

11:14 AM  
Blogger thisbearbites said...

From the sounds of things you might find more than Thune's underpants!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home