A Peak at My Life

Life is a journey, and this is the story of mine.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So...I had an optometrist appointment today. And the verdict is: I'm nearsighted. I knew that I'd been squinting for a while, and having somewhat frequent headaches. Turns out that I am pretty nearsighted in my Right eye and fairly nearsighted in my left, with a slight astigmatism. So, I had to order my first pair of glasses, which was semi depressing. At least I don't have to wear them all the time. I got a cute little pair of plastic DKNY glasses, so hopefully they'll just be a nice little accessory, eh?

Anyhow, nothing else new really. Thune and I are going to the Wisconsin Dells this weekend for a three day getaway. I'm not going to love the drive, but it'll be awesome to get away from home for a while and just relax with my honey.

Anyway, I'll update when I have more to talk about, and when I'm not at work. G'day all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home